Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Brenton Lee Hollingsworth

Well I am VERY excited to say that our little nephew has a name now. Brenton Lee. They are probably going to call him Brent for short. :) How cute is that?!

Linds just had the 4D done last Monday and sent us the pictures that were captured from it. Look at how sweet!!



I also painted two canvases the other day for little Brenton's nursery and I am in love with them!! Lindsay's shower is tomorrow morning and I am SO excited to give them to her and to see them up on the walls!! Here are the paintings that I replicated....SO CUTE!!




Of course, the plane says Brenton and not Matthew :)

I haven't seen the nursery since they painted it so I am excited to see that too tomorrow!!

I will try to take lots and lots of pictures for all to see!!

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment