Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Brenton's baptism - 2.14.10







Brenton did such a wonderful job yesterday! He got a little fussy before they walked up there, but once he got up there he was so good and content. We are all so blessed to have such a wonderful family and such a handsome and healthy new addition.

After church, we all went to eat at Cypress Inn and then me, Matt, Justin, Linsday, and Brenton went to see Ma, my grandmother, who was placed in Assisted Living several weeks ago. It was very sad to see, but I'm glad that we got the chance to visit and glad that she got to hold Brenton and feed him.

Please pray for my granddaddy, Da. He is having a really hard time with this. He goes to see her everyday, yet she was repeating herself over and over again and crying yesterday about how she hasn't seen him in three weeks (while there were roses from him and a valentine's card from him that were on her dresser from when he visited the day before). It's a terrible thing to see someone you love so much lose her memory. I don't really get the disease or why it had to happen to her and I could not even begin to imagine what it's like to my granddad who has been happily married to her for 57 years. I know God is with them both but they need your prayers for peace, comfort, patience, and love.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment