Absolutely blessed beyond belief. Living for our Lord and Savior.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
My buddy
I heart this little man. Matt and I stayed with Justin and Lindsay this weekend and I got to be in charge of taking care of my little buddy when he woke up in the middle of the night (which he doesn't really do anymore). Linds put him to bed around 8:30 Friday night and he didn't wake up until around 5:30 Saturday morning. His favorite aunt :) (aka me) fed him two bottles and immediately after that he went straight back to sleep and slept until around 8:30am. And to be honest, I LOVED taking care of him and didn't mind waking up early to. I guess it's different if you have to do it every night, huh? :)
Anywho, I miss him already and can't wait to see his face again.
No comments:
Post a Comment