I am so excited about this upcoming weekend! Matt and I have been trying to figure out what we were going to do. Several weeks ago we got invited to go to Panama City, yet turned that down because we have wedding festivities to help out with and attend so we weren't sure that we would be able to make it. As the weeks went by and the closer it gets to the fourth, the both of us have been wondering what in the world we were going to do. I have Monday off, so I really wanted to go on vacation somewhere... and like always, I wanted to go somewhere tropical :). Well, needless to say, we are now back on for PCB and very excited! We will get to see a lot of people that we haven't seen in a long time and will both get to have a very much needed vacay. And along with seeing our long lost friends, Matt will get to see his mom and dad, whom we haven't seen in forever either. I love traveling and miss it so much. We did so much of it last year and just haven't had the time to do it this year. HOPEFULLY PCB is oil free. If not, oh well. I'd rather be at the beach rain or shine, oil or no oil, than be in Birmingham, Alabama.
I hope everyone has a fabulous Fourth of July weekend!! I'm ready to shoot some fireworks!! :)
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment