Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 16, 2011

15 Weeks

Well, Wednesday marked 15 weeks for us. I wasn't going to post this pic, but decided that I would just go ahead and do it. {We skipped the week 14 pic. We kept forgetting, or just weren't in the mood to take any pictures}



My belly is growing by the day and it is still hard to believe that we are going to have a sweet little baby Fitzgerald. Everytime I pass by a mirror I turn to the side and look at my belly. :) I can't help it. I love it. Matt is amazed by it too. We are both just so excited and so very blessed. And holy cow, we are going to be parents! :) :)

I used my mom's old stethoscope the past couple of nights to try and hear the baby's heartbeat, but instead heard sweet pea moving, A LOT! It sounded like scratches on the inside of my belly and was the neatest thing I've ever heard. Ever. (Well, besides hearing the heartbeat)

We have our next doctor's appointment Tuesday! We will get to hear the heartbeat and the baby will be tested for spina bifida. The last tests came back negative for downs and some other things!! Woo hoo!! Praise the Lord. THEN!! The appointment that they will schedule after Tuesday will be the appointment when we find out the sex. (I'm still thinking boy, but I could be surprised!) So I would say we should know what it is in about 4 weeks.

Our friends Blake and Beka bought us our first baby things and gave them to us last night. It makes it that much more exciting and real to start getting baby things!!

Next on the list is to find some furniture and paint the nursery. I can't wait!!

(p.s. My sis-n-law is about to have another sweet baby. Like either this week or next! Please keep my brother, Lindsay, Brenton, and the sweet baby in your prayers!! We don't know what it is so it will be super exciting when he/she arrives!!)

Hope yall have a great weekend! ROLL TIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment