Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

An addition to our pics post

Here are a few more pics that I didn't add in the picture overload post below. :) This is G, Her Uncle T, and her handsome daddy (with his eye doing something weird) We went to the Birmingham Barons baseball game last Friday and watched the Friday night fireworks. It was fun to do something different for a change. And for a girl who is obsessed with fireworks (and rainbows I might add), well, I of course loved it.
Speaking of rainbows, at the baby shower we threw for Charlie and Caroline we saw a double rainbow!!! It was beautiful and we saw the end of it too... but sadly no pot of gold. Here is G and her Aunt Alye at the baby shower. Pure sweetness.
And I'm so excited to post this next pic! Even though it's super blurry. I didn't want to wake the babyyy. I'm proud to announce that Grace is swaddle free! And still sleeping through the night!! She is a little rolling machine so we purchased this wedge and it is amazing. I put her in her cute little sleep sack so she would have some cover and I think it's working great. The first time we tried the no swaddle thing was a little trying. She woke up at 12am and I said "alright. Time to be swaddled!!" But the next time she slept all night and has been doing so good ever since!! Yay!! Here she is in all her glory. sleeping the night away. with her crazy rooster hairdo.
Alright. That's all for now. This girl is ready for the weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment