Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Georgia on my mind...

I am thrilled to say that Matt and I are taking a trip to Georgia this weekend. For our one year anniversary, I bought him concert tickets to see one of his favorite country music singers. Although, I couldn't find tickets to a "him alone" concert, I found that he would be playing (oh...the he I am referring to is Randy Rogers) anyway, he is playing with Corey Smith, who is also good. But what exactly does that mean?? The tickets say Corey Smith with the Randy Rogers Band. Hmmmm?? Like, will he be opening for them?? But then wouldn't it say something like "Randy Rogers opening for Corey Smith"??? I hope they are actually playing the whole time with Corey Smith. Either way, I will be excited. I just hope for Matt's sake that the Randy Rogers Band will play a lot.

Anyway, I found out that one of my best friends is going with her boyfriend to the same concert and she lives in Atlanta, so now it's even better!! We are going to save about $100 now because we were going to get a hotel room and we get to hang out with friends and have a place to stay! I am so so so so glad that they are going and so thankful that we get to stay with them.

THEN!!, yep there's more...... Sunday Me and Matt are going to Six Flag's White Water!! I love love love me some water parks and have been wanting to go to Six Flags for some time now. I hope it's all that I've ever wanted and more :)

Well... I know I am definitely not doing this one.....

The Cliffhanger



Plummet nine nerve-numbing stories at harrowing high speed on The Cliffhanger, one of the tallest free-falls on earth.


Yikes!!

Anyway, that's all for today!! Hope yall had a good Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment