
Wow. It's so hard to believe that this tragic event happened 8 years ago!
Isn't it so crazy that you will always remember where you were on that day and all of the emotions that soared through your body?
I was a sophomore in Mrs. Rich's math class (a teacher that everyone prayed not to have because she was so mean and crazy) at County High. A fellow teacher came in and pulled Mrs. Rich out of the classroom. No one knew what was going on and then all of the sudden she came back in the classroom and was hysterical. She was a bigger lady so whenever she got upset she would breathe really hard, turn extremely red, and shake. We couldn't really understand what she was screaming about and then finally when we all understood there was a silence among the classroom that even gives me chills today as I think about it. The whole school went out side for about 3 hours that day. In the midst of everyone calling their families, we had a moment of prayer and it was so amazing to feel God's presence amongst the MANY students and faculty.
I hope I never again have to remember where I was when the earth stood still.
God Bless all of the men, women and children that lost their lives that day and all of their families…

No comments:
Post a Comment