Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Southern Research Apron

This is hilarious.

I am a memeber of the SRC committee at work. We are the ones who plan our "activities" around here. We also, well... SOME people.... have to help serve food at these activites/events. Like Diversity day for instance, which I am also a member of the Diversity Committe now. We have fun activities that take place on this day and all Southern Research employees are invited to come. We have a DJ and have really good food in the courtyard (this is where the SRC comes in the picture). LUCKILY!!..... I am the photographer for ALL events that take place around here, whether it be an awards ceremony or just something fun like diversity day. SO... I will not have to wear this silly get-up that I am about to show you....

The president of SRC is VERY... I repeat.... VERY excited about these.


Now try not to laugh too much...




Here goes nothing....



And there you have it boys and girls. A special "Southern Research" apron with my name embroidered on it.

It is hanging up with the lab coats in my office and that is where it will stay.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha. not in a million years. BUT i'd almost rather wear something like that that would HIDE MY FACE ;)

    ReplyDelete