Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Painted Wine Bottles

So, this year at Christmas Village they had some wine bottles that were SUPER cute. There are so many cute things there that are very easy to recreate. I saw these wine bottles that a guy had set up on one of the tables there. They were very cute and had a variety of Christmas figures painted on each one. In the back of the bottle they had drilled a hole where you can insert Christmas lights. I LOVED the idea, however, they were selling them for THIRTY DOLLARS! Crazy right? Well one of my co-workers also went to Christmas village and he and his wife actually bought SEVERAL of them. I told him that he was crazy and that if he brought some blank wine bottles to work I would take them home and paint them for him..... Here is how they turned out!!



All they are missing is the lights!! (I think I may have started something because right now, as I type, Matt has cleaned out a wine bottle and has drilled a hole in it for me to paint :))

Gosh I love Christmas.

1 comment: