Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankful



Since it is so close to Thanksgiving, I wanted to take a moment and list some of the things that I am thankful for, in no particular order that is ;). Even if no one looks at this, atleast I will have it to look back on when things aren't quite going my way.

1. My heavenly Father
2. My husband
3. My family
4. My friends
5. My doggie
6. Going to College
7. Having a full time job with benefits
8. To see ads I designed in print
9. My home
10. Being an outgoing person
11. Accomplishing goals
12. Being able to laugh
13. My bed
14. Good Health
15. Being an American
16. The seasons
17. Sunshine
18. Blankets
19. Food
20. Hot showers
21. Country Music
22. Cameras
23. My Car
24. Our GPS (without it I'd be lost, Really)
25. Memories
26. Art
27. All those who have ever served our country
28. The little things
29. Today
30. My Life

Well, there is 30. I could probably make a big ole list that goes well into the hundreds, but, I have work to do and shouldn't really be blogging at the moment.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment: