Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Slacking

I have been slacking on updating this here blog! Sorry! We are {I say "we" like Anna Lilia is my child... nope. Just a friend who loves her and loves her mommy and wants to help make it be the best and cutest party ever} anyway.... we are getting things ready for Anna Lilia's 2nd Birthday party which is this weekend!! So I will have loads of pictures to share from that and also our friend Tyler is moving to Birmingham this weekend so I will have tons to blog about come next week!! We are very excited about having more and more friends move to the Birmingham area!! Anyone else thinking about moving here? Please do! We'd love to have ya!

I only took one picture this past weekend and it was from my phone, so for the time being, until I can share some fun pics from ALT's birthday party, here is a pic from my phone that I took of Brenton {sweet nephew} when we were at the pool Saturday. He is such a ham. And L.O.V.E.S the water. Especially the water hose.



That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment