Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oops!

So.... I learned the hard way. If you didn't already know, ultrasound pictures are printed on heat sensitive paper. (I didn't know that)

I thought I was doing a good thing yesterday and around lunch took my pictures, put them in an envelope, and carried them out to my car so that they wouldn't get all crinkled in my purse at work.

As soon as I got home I was so excited because Matt didn't go with me to the doctor (he had already seen the pictures because thank GOD I scanned them as soon as I got to work and emailed them to him) but I wanted him to see the pictures in person. So, I excitedly pulled them out of the envelope to place them on the dresser in front of the door so he would see them when he walked in. Ohhhhh much to my surprise.... They were BLACK!!!!!!! Talk about panic!

So instead, I had to pull up the pictures on my computer and printed them on on 4x6 photo paper. Not the same, but atleast we have them!!

Lesson learned! These photos will def. go in the baby book to show baby how silly mama was.

No comments:

Post a Comment