:) We are so excited to say that, yes!!, Rudy is going to be a big brother. I will be 10 weeks this Wednesday.
Matt and I are both so very blessed and so very excited to welcome this new little bundle of joy come March! (due date: march 7th)
I was 8 weeks 6 days here. Baby F is upside down, but everything is looking great so far!
I go back August 30th (13 weeks) for another ultrasound and to have some tests done.
So far my only craving was last week. I seriously wanted some red velvet cheesecake from the cheesecake factory!! I FINALLY got some Friday and it was all I wanted and more!
I haven't really been sick. A little nauseous, but no vomiting. Mostly I'm just tired.
Anyway, that's all for now! Just wanted to share our exciting news!! :) Please keep us and the baby in your prayers.

CONGRATS!! We are so happy for y'all!
ReplyDeleteSO excited for y'all, Joanna! I'm glad you finally announced so I can tell you congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! That is great!
ReplyDelete