Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

33 weeks

It's been a while since I have posted a belly pic. Here is a picture we quickly took this morning before work. I am 33 weeks this week.

(Still things to do in the nursery, hence the picture that we haven't hung)



Everything is still going great. I am feeling good. Tired at times, and it's a little hard to get up from sitting/laying on the couch and bed, but I guess that's a given when you a have a big belly. If Matt and I are laying on the couch and I have to get up, he usually has to push me up so I can get my large self off the couch.

I am getting more and more anxious and nervous the closer March 7th gets. I still can't believe we are going to have a precious little bitty baby that is going to be all of our responsibility VERY soon. I'm so ready to see her but getting in freak out mode that we don't have anything and in major freak out mode that I am going to be a mom and, of course, scared about tackling all the things that come with motherhood and that I won't have a CLUE how to do any of it. Thankfully I will have help and have lots of friends with babies who I know I can count on to give me answers to my questions.

Matt and I are so blessed and so excited/anxious and ready to meet this sweet baby girl.

In 3 weeks we will be at 36 weeks and will start our weekly appointments and will begin checking for dilation.

Keep us in your prayers :)

Love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment