Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 20, 2012

Nursery sneak peek

I took some pictures of the nursery this morning with my cell phone so these aren't the greatest pictures but you get the idea. We still have to do the closet, buy a rug, and hang some pictures but it is coming together for sure and I love it :)


I'm ready to pack that diaper bag hanging on the door.


Love our baby pictures framed :)


I have to iron the linen monogrammed piece in the frame. Mom got a monogramming machine so we have been having some fun with it!


Her sweet crib. I love it.

I never knew decorating a nursery would be so fun. I love seeing it come together finally. I go in there every morning and night and just stare at everything. Can't wait til there's a sweet little girl in it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment