Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Brent's 2nd Birthday Party

This weekend was such a fun and eventful weekend. Saturday, we went to a tailgaiting shower for our friends Matt and Sarah who are getting married next year and watched the game with everyone.

Yesterday was our nephews 2nd birthday party. I can't believe he will be 2 tomorrow. He has grown up so much, so fast. I took a TON of pictures and was so tired and achy by the end of the day from running around trying to capture everything. I have to remember that I can't do what I once did when I wasn't pregnant. Squatting, laying down, and running to take pictures in crazy October weather (90 degrees) probably isn't exactly what a 20 week pregnant person should do. Oh well. Now I know. I atleast slept like a baby last night and plan to go home and do a bunch of nothing this afternoon too.

Here are a lot of the pictures that I took. I was very pleased with how they turned out and even used a few to turn in to my photography teacher for my class I'm taking at Samford! Class is tomorrow and we are having a critique so I'm hoping he, and everyone else in the class likes them! :)





























No comments:

Post a Comment