Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

We're having aaaaaa

Baby girl!! :) I was so wrong.

Her name is Grace Marie Fitzgerald.

Grace is not a morning baby. She was sleeping throughout the entire ultrasound Tuesday and wouldn't wake up for anything. So, we didn't get to see her cute little profile and the ultrasound tech didn't get to measure everything on her face. Which only means that we will get to see her again in 4 weeks when we go back :). I think she did that on purpose just because she new her mommy would want to see her again.

We are so excited and can't believe she is a girl and not a boy!! I was like 100% sure she was a boy.

I'm so ready to start her nursery! The bedding has been picked out, and the registry has been started. Let the fun begin!!

Thank you Lord for a healthy baby girl!! Praying she continues to stay healthy and grow strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment