Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Photography class

I am SO excited about this photography class. There was A LOT I needed to learn. I have learned so much so far in this one particular class at Samford. Adjusting exposure, shooting in shutter priority to stop things in motion or speed and blur things, we are forbidden to use flash, no cropping or photo processing (editing in photoshop), adjusting the Release mode in order to take faster pictures...... and I still have classes left!!

WHOOP! :) I'm a little excited :)haha.

Here are some photos I took today at work just playing around trying to get some good shots for class. Shutter priority does some AMAZING things!! It is SUPER windy here today and I stopped that flag from flyin'. Yep. Sure did.







Stay tuned for more pics!!

1 comment:

  1. I think the flowers are gorgeous too! You take such great pictures! Grace will be covered on pictures through the years by her Mama!

    ReplyDelete