
So I am now blogging here instead of the previous blog I started on shutterfly. There is SO many fun things you can do on this blog and it makes it much more personal!! I have discovered different sites to get designs from and also while researching blog stuff I came upon something called Digital Scrapbooking!!! I am super excited about this because Matt and I have been wanting to make scrapbooks of us and of Rudy, but it is SO expensive and takes up enormous amounts of time at home. I am still discovering how to do things on here so whenever I figure out how to upload pictures with the blog, I will try and upload the very first digital scrapbook page I made. I am super excited about this if you can't tell!!!
Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!!
<3, Joanna

You are too precious and too creative!! I love this!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMomma J