Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chevy Cobalt


I get the privilege of driving a 2009 Chevy Cobalt this week. The picture does not do this car justice, actually, it makes it look a lot better so I guess it IS doing it some plus more justice. Oh, and to add to the funnyness, the car tag is taped on the back windshield instead of someone taking the time to screw the thing in where tags actually go on a car. I don't know if Enterprise's fear is that someone might steal the tag or what?? The window's are "roll-up" windows and nothing in the car is automatic....well, nothing but the driving part. You have to lean over to unlock doors and almost knock your arm off to roll down your window. Atleast it will make sense if someone says "will you roll down my window" because they would REALLY have to ROLL down their window. I have to say that I am very blessed to have my expedition and really hope that FORD can fix it SOON. If I don't put this thing under an 18-wheeler soon it will be a miracle. It's about the size of a peanut.

Anyway, just wanted to share the funnyness of my week. It's going to be a memorable birthday this year, no doubt. Thanks Cobalt for making it all possible.

2 comments:

  1. What's wrong with your car? I am so out of the loop! SOOO glad you started a blog, though . . . I love reading what's in your head! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. something was wrong with the "a-arm"?? It was making a really loud popping noise whenever I turned really sharp.

    Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

    ReplyDelete