Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around....


If you don't know by now, I am a HUGE... and I mean HUGE Taylor Swift fan. Like it says it the little survey I did below, Carrie Underwood, George Strait and Taylor Swift are my FAVORITE country music singers and I have been to George and Carrie's concerts but have yet to go to one of Taylor's. So...I heard that she was coming to Birmingham in Septemeber with Kellie Pickler and I REALLY want to go. The only downside, the tickets are like $100 each!!!! Crazy. BUT, Taylor and Keith Urban are coming to Atlanta in June and those tickets arent as much so MAYBE my sweet husband will get us some tickets to that one instead and that can be my anniversary present?! :) Sounds good huh? Wishful thinking is what we will call that.

On another note... My friend Candace got engaged yesterday!!!!!!! She is super excited. He proposed to her on her lunch break so it was completely unexpected. He also surprised her with a trip to Las Vegas! And NOO, they aren't getting married there!! They are just going to celebrate. :) But I was so glad that she called me and told me. She said she always gets mad when our friends get engaged and don't call to tell her, so she figured she would call of us and personally tell us over the phone!! We are all so excited and can't wait for our excursion to Colorado!!!!! Congrats Candace and Kerry! We LOVE you!!!

I hope everyone has a fun-filled Friday!! TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment