Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The baby is coming!!




Well, Kara went to the doctor yesterday and is now dilated 3 cm!!! We now are just awaiting Anna Lilia's arrival. The news is, if she doesn't come before Monday, then Kara will be induced on Monday, May 4th.

I am so funny....this morning, I made sure to put both of our cameras in my expedition as well as the wreath I made her to go on the hospital door. Well!! I just want to be ready so if they call, I won't have to go home and try to get my mind together long enough to get everything we/they need!! SO I went ahead and put it all in my car, that way, no matter how bad I freak out, I will be ready :).

Kara has already given me a list of email addresses to send the birth announcement whenever we get a couple of good pictures of her so if you are reading this, and you don't think we have your email address, please leave it for me so you can see the beautiful baby girl too!!

We are hoping she comes this weekend!! Keep your fingers crossed and keep the prayers comin'! Kara and Arnar, I know, will take any prayers you send their way!!



Here is Rudy with the wreath I made for Anna Lilia. He is ready too. :)


Have a fabulous Thursday!!!!

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment