I am SO incredibly pumped about going to the beach for Memorial day weekend. We are going to Sandestin and are staying at Baytowne Wharf, which is SO much fun. Our friends from our honeymoon, Jess and Randy, are going with us and Tamara and Craig, our friends from b'ham, are too. Our friends from our honeymoon are from Ohio. We went to go see them sometime around October, which was like a 7 or 8 hour drive, so now they are driving all the way to the magic city to come see us and then we are driving like 5 more hours to go party in Destin. I am so excited I can't hardly stand it!!
I am also excited because I am getting two new swimsuits!! (A special thanks to my stepmom, Merri Ruth, who always gets us swimsuits every year for ordering them!!) I don't know which one is my fav. I guess I will have to wait and see what they look like on...


If only I was as dark and as skinny as these hot mommas....
No comments:
Post a Comment