
Can you tell a difference?? Maybe a slight one anyway?? (I will get better in time. I know it. I feel it.)
ANYWAY~
I have recently discovered the most awesome-est website ever! It is called The Pioneer Woman. She blogs everyday probably about 5 times a day. And pretty much everything on her site is full of amazing learning tips whether it be teaching you some cooking skills or photography skills. This woman has it all!! I think I am in love with her in a weird, creative, artsy kinda way. She is a southern woman full of everything I have every wanted in myself. But I have to say, out of everything, I absolutely LOVE her photography!! I fell in love with it the first time I ever looked at one of her fabulous blogs. Everyday there is something new. New pictures. New stories. New laughter. New photoshop tips. New before and afters.
I will give Courtney Tidmore props because it was through her blog that I discovered this magnificent woman. So thank you Sister for that!
Anyway, from looking at her website, (her name is Ree, by the way, and she lives on a Ranch with her husband "Marlboro Man" and her four "punks")....after looking at her photoshop tutorials and all of her pictures and moments captured, it has really umphed my photoshop time. I am now OCD, i do believe, with trying to make pictures look as if they could come to life at any moment. Ree has truly been an inspiration for me to love photoshop again. So thank you also, Pioneer Woman, for making that possible.
Yay for Thursdays. That means tomorrow is Friday. TGIT. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment