Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

World of June

"I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June."
- L. M. Montgomery


This month has been so much fun and it's not even over yet!! We had our one year anniversary, have already been to the beach (well, I guess that was May...), we are going to the beach again this weekend to celebrate Father's Day with the in-laws, we have spent a lot of time with our fabulous friends, we found out that we are going to have a nephew.... What a GREAT month!! I am sure there is more fun and great news ahead!

Here are a few pictures from our pool party with the "bean" (aka Anna Kate), Laura, TJ, Arnar, Kara, and baby Anna Lilia. We enjoyed swimming in their "swim-spa" while drinking the famous cowboy lemonade.







And also pictures from going to see my cousin, Ethan, play at Otey's Tavern in Crestline Village with our friends Blake and Beka! It was FOR SURE a fun-filled and CrAzY night!!







No comments:

Post a Comment