
Thank you, thank you, thank you to Laura for my charming blog award!!!!! You are fabulous!
"This is how the award works: This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
Here it is!! :)
1) I absolutely love cheese so much that I could eat it every day for the rest of my life!!
2) I took gymnastics for 10 long hard years
3) I saw this on someone else's blog but it is SO me.... I can def. get lost in a paper bag!!
4) I majored in Interior Design for a year before I switched to Graphic Design
5) If it wasn't for facebook, Me and Matt probably wouldn't even know each other because he lost his phone the night we met and facebook was our only communication (4.5 years ago....)
6) I want to live on Lake Tuscaloosa again one day.... soon I wish...
7) I have an obsession with buying beach t-shirts. Everytime I go to the beach I have to come back with at least one!!
Well, Now is the part where I am suppose to tag eight bloggers but sadly, I don't know eight bloggers!! I have to recruit more of my girlfriends to the blogging land!!
Join join join!!!! Everybody's doin' it!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment